Details for DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND POWER TEMPORARY/SEASONAL LABORER ($16.45
DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND POWER TEMPORARY/SEASONAL LABORER ($16.45 - $19.99/Hour) Under direct supervision, temporary and seasonal positions perform heavy manual labor in support of maintenance of the water system including building maintenance, grounds keeping, meter reading, meter repair, and performs other related duties as required. Employment is At-Will. The position performs work indoors and outdoors. Candidates must be 18 or older and possess a valid CDL. A high-school diploma or equivalent is required and candidates must be available for some weekend shifts. Application deadline is Friday March 9, 2018 at 4:30 pm. Visit www.bbldwp.com for application or stop by the DWP at 41972 Garstin Dr. Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. EOE/ADA.
- Big Bear under winter weather advisory
- Bear Mountain, Snow Summit set to remain open until after Easter holiday
- Big Bear’s baby eagles have landed
- Big Bear Lake listed for mercury
- Chains required, sweet deal on the slopes
- Another Big Bear birth announcement
- Presidential weekend in Big Bear
- Ross out as executive director at Big Bear Chamber of Commerce
- Dentistry at the zoo is a collaboration
- Bald eagle birth announcement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.