• Action Tours, 40957 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake. Segway, zip line, tree rope climbing, snowshoeing. 909-866-0390, www.actiontoursbigbear.com.
• Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
800 Wildrose Lane, Big Bear Lake. Tubing-snow play daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Go-Karts and Mini Golf open Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Soaring Eagle open daily 10 a.m. to dusk. Alpine slide open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to dusk. 909-866-4626, www.alpineslidebigbear.com.
• Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure, Urban Adventure smartphone scavenger hunt. urbanadventurequest.com.
• Baldwin Lake Stables, 46475 Pioneertown Road, Big Bear City. Guided trail rides, petting zoo. 909-585-6482, www.baldwinlakestables.com.
• Bear Mountain
43101 Goldmine Drive, Big Bear Lake. Skiing, snowboarding, Adventure Academy, US Adaptive Recreation Center. Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 29 then 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends. 844-462-2327, www.bigbearmountainresort.com.
• Bear Valley Farms
1601 E. Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear City. Stables, goat yoga, farm tours, special events, hayrides and more. 909-547-5424, www.bearvalleyfarms.com.
• Bear Valley Stage Lines, Carriage rides in the Village. Pedder Road at Pine Knot Avenue, Big Bear Lake. 909-584-2277.
• Big Bear Alpine Zoo, 43285 Goldmine Drive, Big Bear Lake. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. 909-584-1299, www.bigbearzoo.org.
• Big Bear Jeep Experience, Jeep tours. 42011 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake. Guided jeep tours, guests drive the vehicles. 909-420-5828, www.bigbearjeepexperience.com.
• Big Bear SnowPlay and Ropes Course
42825 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake. Ropes course, tubing, snack bar, video games. Open daily, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Glow tubing begins Nov. 29 then Fridays, Saturdays and holiday nights from 5 to 9 p.m. 909-585-0075, www.bigbearsnowplay.com.
• Christmas in the Village
Christmas Tree Corner, Village Drive at Pine Knot Avenue, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Saturdays and Sundays through Dec. 22.
• Gold Rush Mining Adventures, 40016 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake. Pan for gold, rocks, minerals, fossils and geodes. Waterwheel and sluice. Old Western town. 909-866-5678, goldrushminingadventures.com.
• Helicopter Big Bear, Big Bear Airport Terminal, 501 W. Valley Blvd., Big Bear City. Helicopter tours — 10 tour choices including a sunset tour. 909-585-1200, www.helicopterbigbear.com.
• Mountain Room Escapes
Two locations: 40729 Village Drive, Suite 6, Big Bear Lake, and 1121 W. Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear City. 877-584-6427.
• Rim Nordic Ski Area, State Route 18, across from Snow Valley, Running Springs. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weather and conditions permitting. Call ahead at 909-867-2600 or visit www.rimnordic.com.
• SkyPark at Santa’s Village
28950 State Route 18, Skyforest. Amusement park, A Nostalgic Christmas (through Jan. 5), Santa’s House & North Pole, Silver Bells Arena, Breakfast with Santa, Santa’s Workshop and Post Office, Northwoods Express Train Ride, Santa’s Village Mining Company, Village of Lights, Tea with Mrs. Claus, crafts, live entertainment. Open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fridays-Sundays, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays-through Thursdays. 909-744-9373, www.skyparksantasvillage.com.
• Snow Summit
880 Summit Blvd., Big Bear Lake. Skiing, snowboarding, Adventure Academy. Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Nov. 28 then 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily after that. Night sessions 3 to 8:30 p.m. on select weekends. Grizzly Ridge Tubing opens in December. 844-462-2327, www.bigbearmountainresort.com.
• Snow Valley
35100 State Route 18, Running Springs. Skiing, snowboarding, tubing. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and holiday periods. Night sessions 3 to 8 p.m. Snow play 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call for details. 909-867-2751, www.snow-valley.com
• Big Bear Visitors Center
40824 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. 909-866-7000, www.bigbear.com.
• Big Bear Discovery Center
The Big Bear Discovery Center is closed for renovations. The center is expected to reopen in summer of 2020. 909-382-2790, www.mountainsfoundation.org.