• Miscellaneous incident, 42300 block of North Shore Drive, Fawnskin. Information and statements were taken for documentation purposes regarding an incident that occurred in January. Two male subjects who had been drinking in the Village were approached by others and got into a physical fight. One victim assaulted sustained injury.
• Tow authority, 600 block of West Villa Grove Avenue, Big Bear Lake. Female called for assistance. Male was heard saying “we’re OK” and that they were having a truck repossessed while female was heard making a commotion in the background before line disconnected.
• Domestic battery, 43000 block of Colusa Drive, Big Bear Lake. During verbal argument between husband and wife, husband threw household items and twisted victim’s arms. He was arrested.
• Vandalism, 42000 block of Cougar Avenue, Big Bear Lake. Approximately $200 in damage was done to vehicle while parked in driveway.
• Miscellaneous incident, 1400 block of East Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Reporting party’s daughter was possibly sexually abused by her father. Age of daughter unknown. Incident referred to Child Protective Services.
• Assault with weapon, 41800 block of Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake. Female subject in emergency room said she was stabbed with scissors by girlfriend. Girlfriend left then victim changed her story, saying she was running with scissors and fell.
• Identity theft, 300 block of Barker Boulevard, Big Bear City. When applying for Medi-Cal, reporting party discovered his 9-year-old daughter’s social security number was used for employment in Coachella.
• Lost property, 42100 block of Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Report of lost or stolen purse containing identification and cards.
• Search and Rescue, 800 block of Summit Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Male subject reported becoming separated from his daughter and her friend during hike. The two female juveniles were located by Aspen Glen.
• Psych intervention/evaluation, 600 block of Marin Road, Big Bear Lake. Overdose situation reported. Upon arrival, deputies found door open. Male subject inside had an empty pill bottle in his hand. He was unconscious but breathing. When subject was taken to Bear Valley Community Hospital, he became combative.
• Noninjury traffic collision, 41400 block of Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. A Ford Excursion reportedly backed into two other vehicles.
• Fraudulent use of credit card, 200 block of South Whipple Drive, Big Bear City. A purchase in the amount of $86 was made at a gas station in Albion, Calif., July 24 with reporting party’s debit card. Reporting party is in possession of the card.
• Psych intervention/evaluation, 900 block of North Greenway Drive, Big Bear City. Elderly male subject on oxygen and taking multiple medications had been feeling suicidal during the prior days. He was seen Aug. 7 with a knife. He was taken to Bear Valley Community Hospital.
• Petty theft, 42100 block of Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Unknown subject stole money from claw machine sometime in the past week.
• Vehicle burglary, West Big Bear Boulevard at South Blue Water Road, Big Bear City. Driver’s side window of vehicle was forced down and a brand new chainsaw was stolen from inside. Fingerprints were taken.
• Vandalism, 46000 block of Highway 38, Big Bear City. Between 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. the day before, tires were slashed.
• Miscellaneous incident, 700 block of West Fairway Boulevard, Big Bear City. A 6-month-old baby was brought into hospital with swelling on right side of head. Mandatory notification made to Sheriff’s Department. Doctor confirmed bump was consistent with parent’s explanation that baby had rolled off the couch and hit head a few days prior. There were no signs of injury the day of the accident. Matter reported to Crimes Against Children.
• Vehicle burglary, 400 block of Summit Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Reporting party’s wife’s purse was stolen from unlocked vehicle while she picked up lunch.
• Miscellaneous incident, 400 block of Summit Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Reporting party turned in prescription medications which belonged to a deceased person.
• DUI over 0.08 percent, Lakeview Drive at Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Two vehicle traffic collision resulting in possible injuries.
• Kidnapping, 40000 block of Village Drive, Big Bear Lake. Reporting party said girlfriend was touched by fellow employee who tried to rape her. The subject was giving the victim a ride home from work, attempted to fondle her. She was able to jump out of the vehicle and called her boyfriend, who called 9-1-1.
• Under influence of drugs, 300 block of Cedar Lane, Sugarloaf. A female subject entered reporting party’s residence without permission saying she was tired and wanted to sleep. She entered other residences the same night.
• Embezzlement, 1300 block of East Midway Boulevard, Big Bear City. While employed at location, manager loaned two phones for business use to female subject. Following termination, subject refused to return the phones valued at $1,000.
• Burglary, 1800 block of East Shay Road, Big Bear City. Upon arriving at location, reporting party discovered items strewn about the yard such as shampoo, soap, food and alcohol. A window on the residence was smashed, locks were broken, water pipe insulation was removed and rooms were ransacked. Among items missing are televisions and DVRs. A neighbor saw an unknown male there two days prior.
• Grand theft auto, West Aeroplane Boulevard at West Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear City. Dispute between two ex-business partners. Reporting party’s vehicle was taken by ex-partner who refused to return it. Reporting party believes it was taken because he owes his former partner money. Former partner denies taking the vehicle.
• Vandalism, 600 block of Jeffries Road, Big Bear Lake.
• Minor injury traffic collision, 41800 block of Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake. Vehicle versus bicycle.
• Tow request, Bartlett Road at Village Drive, Big Bear Lake.
• Psych intervention/evaluation, 900 block of South Pinon Lane, Big Bear City. Suicidal patient taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center for intoxication.
• Assault, 200 block of North Shore Drive, Big Bear City. A fight between father and daughter over father’s girlfriend reportedly involved pushing and hitting. No charges were made.
• Psych intervention/evaluation, Sunset Avenue at Baldwin Lane, Sugarloaf. California Highway Patrol in area made contact with male subject in the middle of the street with no shirt or shoes on. Subject said a female friend was dead. Subject sees people who are not there. He was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.
• Tow request, Pine Knot Avenue at Village Drive, Big Bear Lake.
• Noninjury hit and run, Village Drive at Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Upon returning to his vehicle, reporting party found a note saying someone had hit his vehicle and left the scene.
• Sexual assault, Wren Drive, Big Bear Lake. Report of sexual incident between a 22-year-old male subject and 15-year-old female. Male was her piano teacher when she was 11 years old. They fell in love on Facebook last year, began sexting and then engaged in sex acts. Male was arrested.
• Drunk in public, 600 block of Pine Knot Avenue, Big Bear Lake. Subject pulled a knife out while in a bar and was escorted out. Intoxicated and unable to provide for his own safety, subject was arrested.
• Violation of court order, 500 block of Meadow Lane, Big Bear City. Reporting party’s neighbor allegedly was violating a restraining order.
• Miscellaneous incident, 40900 block of North Shore Drive, Fawnskin. A drowning was
• Burglary, 600 block of Riverside Avenue, Sugarloaf. Male subject left wallet inside locked house. When he returned, he claimed the wallet was stolen. No sign of forced entry to residence.
• Minor injury traffic collision, Big Bear Boulevard at Knickerbocker Road, Big Bear Lake. Elderly male on moped either hit something or fell off.
• Land trespass, 40000 block of Lakeview Drive, Big Bear Lake. An intoxicated male subject was throwing bicycles at people and refused to leave property. He was arrested for riding a bicycle under the influence of alcohol.